Your Voice. Your Vision. Leave the Rest to Us
A powerful form of influence marketing that compellingly captures your expertise, thought leadership and brand.
Branded podcasts allow you to reach – and reward – your target market with highly engaging, easily-consumed, informative, well-produced, even entertaining content. We develop podcasts that align with your marketing initiatives and core messages; we work with you in leveraging them to drive leads and increase deal flow.
- We can create a bank of podcasts on “evergreen” topics.
- We can develop a series around a particular theme.
- We can create custom podcasts for an event you will be attending or producing (i.e., a user group conference).
- We can produce a weekly/bi-weekly or monthly podcast with guests. (We can also “wrangle” prominent guests, adding prestige to your brand.)
Podcast-Driven Lead Gen Campaigns
- Creating coordinated messaging campaigns based on podcast content that extend thought leadership through social media channels.
- Creating periodic content that aligns with/amplifies themes from specific podcasts
- Producing pre-event podcasts to provide attendees with a sneak preview of what you will be presenting at that event: the goal is to support lead-gen activities.
Amplify Your Expertise and Deepen Connections
“Overall, podcasts are not just for marketing. They also help to educate and connect with customers at a deeper level while building a community. In an age where brands want to be present across social media platforms, podcasts are not something which should be missed out on.”
Experienced Podcast Team: Combining Production and Domain Expertise
L2R’s podcast team is led by Charles Epstein, host and producer of several popular HR-focused podcasts, including WorldatWork’s Workspan Podcast, the EAPA Podcast, Staffing in Sync, and the Public Eye (for the Public Sector HR Association).
During the early anxious months of the pandemic, Charles and Larry helmed a popular webcast series for HR.com on business continuity. Over the last seven years, Larry has lead and participated in hundreds of panelcasts, webinars and virtual “Collaboration Zones” hosted by HR Technology Alliances.
Let us show you how we can work with you in consistently delivering a podcast that extends your influence, amplifies your brand and generates qualified leads. Schedule a discovery call with our Podcast Team today!